If you are a new patient, or an existing patient, we are excited to help with
your foot care. We hope you will take a look at our information to help
ensure a speedy process while visiting our office, but also to answer any
questions you may have. If there is a question you have before visiting
our office, please do not hesitate to call and ask one of our office support
This can be done beforehand by downloading the new patient form on our website. It is helpful if that can be prepared before you come in for your initial visit as it will speed up the process. We want to make every minute count on your first visit with one of our podiatrists. However, if you do not fill out the information before, we ask that you come a little bit earlier. Coming into the office before the scheduled time of your appointment will help ensure you see the doctor at your scheduled time. You will also have the chance to ask questions and we can answer those for you before you see the doctor.
- Dennis Foot Care - Patient Form
- Franklin Foot Care - Patient Form
- Franklin Foot Care of Rhode Island - Patient Form
For your first appointment please bring the following:
- List of medications.
- Surgical history – if there’s an extensive history, please be as detailed as possible especially if it has to do with the lower extremities.
- X-rays that pertain to any pressing issues or the issue that brought you in.
- Reports, which might be related to the issue.
- Documents that discuss your last visit with another podiatrist, your medical doctor, or emergency room visit that involves the issue for which you are being seen.
If you are an existing patient it’s important you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. We want to make your visit as efficient as possible, but also get you out in a timely manner so you can enjoy your everyday activities.
Please bring the following to a follow-up visit:
- Documents discussing your last visit if you have been seen by another doctor in the office.
- Shoes that you wear regularly.
To see one of our podiatrists at Franklin Foot Care you will have to have a referral from your regular physician, unless you have a PPO. You will need to contact your regular physician to get the referral and they will be able to fax the information over to our office. If you need our fax number please call the office. Or your physician may send the referral number to our office through Electronic Medical Records. If you have asked for a referral from your position, but are not sure we have received it, go ahead and give our office a call.
Our office accepts the following insurances:
- Mass Health
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Neighborhood Health
- Most insurances accepted
If you did not see your insurance listed, please call our office to confirm if we accept it or not.
We work with Milford Regional Hospital and Norwood Hospital.
To schedule an appointment with our office please call the location you are closest. We will try to get you in as soon as possible.
Please browse through our website for additional information regarding our office and foot care health. Our office also provides workshops and foot screenings at certain gyms in the area, and we do in services at some of the Senior Centers and the Council on Aging.