MLS Laser Therapy
MLS Laser Therapy uses specific wavelengths of light that have strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effects on tissues that are exposed to the laser. Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology.
Photons of laser energy penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. As a result of exposure to the MLS Laser, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles repair themselves faster. Unlike some pharmacological solutions, there are no known negeative side effects.
MLS Laser Therapy is painless.
Most patients report no sensation at all while recieving laser therapy. Treaments average 8 minutes. MLS Laser therapy is fast acting, many patients in high level of acute pain experience relief after the first or second treatment.
Over 90% of patients experience positive results after the 3rd treatment, with the average course of treatment being 7 to 10 sessions. I n many cases, by the 3rd or 4th treatment, swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain.The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cucmulative , therefore expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one pphase of treatment.
It is critical once you, that you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symtoms are likely to reoccur. As inflammation is reduced , the pain subsidesvery quickly. In simple terms, laser energy kick-starts teh healing process,thereby speeding recovery.
MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats:
- Tendons and ligment injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Sore muscles and joints
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological pain
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- General pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre and post surgical treament
- Anti-inflammation application
- Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Rapid relie of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
Claw toe is caused by nerve damage from diseases like diabetes or alcoholism, which can weaken muscles in the foot. The term stems from the toes' appearanceâ€”toes that look like claws digging down into the soles. Claw toe may lead to the formation of painful calluses. Claw toe worsens without treatment and may become a permanent deformity over time.
Common symptoms of claw toe include:
- Toes bent upward from the joints at the ball of the foot.
- Toes bent downward at the middle joints toward the sole of the foot.
- Corns on the top of the toe or under the ball of the foot.
Claw toe deformities are easier to repair when detected early. Splints or tape is used to hold the toes in correct position.